(click date link for flyer)
- Mar 22, 2020 -- How Can We Constructively Communicate With One Another When We Disagree?
- Jan 19, 2020 -- Righteous Anger: How Dr Martin Luther King Jr Used Love to Confront Injustice. Photo Album
- Dec 8, 2019 -- Gratitude: How Jews, Christians & Muslims are Called to Give Thanks.
- Nov 13, 2019 -- Talk on Jon Pahl's Book on Fethullah Gulen.
- May 19, 2019 -- Sin and forgiveness in Judaism, Christianity and Islam.
- Mar 31, 2019 -- Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. American Prophet: Courage Speaking Truth to Power. An Interfaith Celebration and Choir Concert. Photo Album
- Feb 24, 2019 -- Film: Pope Francis.
- POSTPONED: Jan 20, 2019 -- Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. American Prophet: Courage Speaking Truth to Power. An Interfaith Celebration and Choir Concert.
- Nov 18, 2018 -- The Muslim documentary film Love is a Verb examines the Hizmet social movement founded by Fetullah Gulen. An interfaith panel discussion will follow the film.
Film Trailer Complete Film
- Jun 3, 2018 -- Help the Poor: Jewish, Christian & Muslim Teachings & Practices of Charity & Justice. Followed by Iftar Dinner Marking the End of the Ramadan Fast
- Mar 18, 2018 -- Women in Contemporary Judaism, Christianity and Islam: The Persistence of Patriarchy
- Jan 14, 2018 -- We Can End Poverty and Hunger: MLK program
- Oct 25, 2017 -- Welcome the Newcomer: How Jews, Christians, Muslims and All People of good Will are Called to Treat Immigrants
- Jun 11, 2017 -- Shalom, Pax, Salam: Principles and Practices of Peace Among Jews, Christians and Muslims Followed by an Iftar Dinner Ending the Ramadan Fast
- Apr 30, 2017 -- Founding Mothers: Women in the Early Years of Judaism, Christianity and Islam
- Feb 26, 2017 -- Beyond Tolerance and Acceptance … Solidarity: How Jews, Christians, and Muslims Can Counter Hate on Long Island
- Jan 15, 2017 -- Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Celebration: The Afro-Semitic Experience Concert
- Jan 4, 2017 -- Trip to the Metropolitan Museum of Art Exhibit: "Jerusalem, 1000-1400, Every People under Heaven"
- Dec 4, 2016 -- God is Our Light: How Jews, Christians and Muslims Are Called to Transform Darkness into Light in Themselves and their World
- Jun 26, 2016 -- Treasuring Our Common Home: Jewish, Christian and Muslim Teachings on "Stewardship of the Earth" Followed by an Iftar Dinner Ending the Ramadan
- Apr 17, 2016 -- Who is Our God? Jewish Christian and Muslim Conceptions of the Divine
- Mar 22, 2016 -- Interfaith, Multicultural Seder
- Jan 17, 2016 -- "Creating a Beloved Community" - How Jews, Christians and Muslims Preach Love While Experiencing Hate
- Dec 5, 2015 -- ISIS is Not Islam: Confronting the Cancer of Fundamentalist Terror